On what I think of your dick

I get email – lovely, sexy email from boys who have sent me a cock picture. [Note: I no longer use the cock pictures email address - please don't send me your pictures as chances are I won't have the opportunity to look at them all or reply - this post explains why]

I wake up almost every morning to at least one new image of a rock-solid dick trapped in boxers, gripped in sweaty hands, or – if I’m really lucky – dripping huge white goblets of jizz all over anonymous fingertips. Delicious.

However, unfortunately a lot of these pictures are accompanied by an email that says one of the following things:

What do you think?
Tell me what you do when you see my pic.

Or, in a few rather memorable cases:

Give me a mark out of ten?

I’m not going to rate your dick

There are two reasons why I’m not going to rate your dick. Firstly and most importantly, by what criteria am I going to rank it? Length? Width? Rigidity? Beauty? Any individual cock can tick one, many or all of these boxes. But I’m not going to say that this dick is better than that dick on the basis of a blurry cameraphone snap – that just wouldn’t be fair.

Some pictures I’m sent are beautiful because your cock is positioned in just the right way – gripped tight in one hand and stretched out from your body. Some are beautiful because you’ve got the lighting just right or you’ve trapped it beautifully in the waistband of your boxers so I can see it bulging out against the fabric. Others win my approval because they include your face, staring sultrily (yes, that is an actual word) down the camera lens, and I can imagine the horny face you make when you twitch and come. Finally, some pictures are top of the ‘wank bank’ list because the cock in question is either exploding with, or covered in, your own sticky jizz.

I am pathetically grateful for anything you send me

The second reason I’m not going to rate your dick is probably apparent from the paragraph above: I am a passionate fan of cock of all shapes and sizes, rather than a discerning conoisseur. While other dick-appraisers might give and deduct points for various things, like a wine expert rating flavour, consistency and scent, I’ll be running around the bargain section of Tescocks throwing all the different cheap penis-wines into my trolley. It’s just not a fair test.

There are loads of things that can enhance the beauty of an individual cock picture, but for me the only things I really care about in any given snap are:

1. It has a dick in it.
2. It is sent to me.
3. It has a dick in it.

In case the above has made me sound like a horrible bitch, I don’t resent your asking: I understand why, upon taking the trouble to get all hard then take a hot picture to send to a sex blogger, you’d want a little something in return. I feel bad that not only do I not have the time to reply in depth to everyone that emails me, my replies are often incredibly brief and more than a little tardy.

I am grateful for each and every one of the pictures that you send me, not to mention the kind words, hot stories, and dirty confessions that my inbox seems to be a magnet for.

You all get ten out of ten. Now say ‘cheese.’

17 Comments

• Permission_Granted says:

I for one, appreciate your efforts to answer any e-mail under your circumstances. You must be flooded with a veritable torrent of kudos, complaints, caterwauling climaxes, and cascading convoys of cock. Yet, you take the time to make each sender feel that their contribution is appreciated, that their droplet in this ocean of desire has significance, and that is very noble indeed. What a better place the world would be if everyone had your level of empathy, respect, and honesty.

All that aside, I think the wallpaper is a great idea (screw your roomates ;-) ), although I know, if it were me, and it was women who’d sent me pics showing me how wet I’d made them, I’d have a serious time not jerking off every time I laid down and looked at the wall.

• Girl on the net says:

Hehe, I’m not exactly flooded, but it does get tricky to reply to everyone. I’m sure I occasionally miss some, and some go to spam and only get replies when I do a big trawl through the folder. Still, I’m certainly not complaining, I bloody love getting email.

• Permission_Granted says:

If you do like getting email, I won’t hesitate as much then. Since I’m using Tor, after the initial one, they’re probably going straight to the spam, so when/if you do pick them up, a simple ‘message received’ response would suffice, and if you feel further emphasis is needed, I’ll consider it a compliment ;-)

• Ezequiel says:

I’d just like to commend you on your use of the phrase “cascading convoys of cock”. I shall search diligently for opportunities to shamelessly plagiarize it, if that’s okay with you.

• Mr Archer says:

I really would not want you rating dick pics anyway, as eventually you are going to seriously hurt someone’s pride, when you say in an e-mail “oh God, that looks HORRIBLE LOL” and that’ll be the end for all males on the blog, because when you hurt a man’s pride by ridiculing his cock, he’ll get vindictive…

• Caramella says:

I live in constant fear that one day my computer will get catastrophically sick, and I won’t be able to remove my plethora of peen before getting it repaired by a stranger.

But on the upside, they make for a wonderfully distracting slide show on quiet nights.

• Girl on the net says:

OK, ‘cascading convoys of cock’ and ‘plethora of peen’ have both made me extremely happy =)

• Nic and Lace says:

We desperately wish that Tescocks was a real place. We are also passionate fans of cocks all shapes and sizes, EXCEPT for that rare “oh my actual god that is enormous you are not putting that ANYWHERE NEAR ME” cock. Those ones are a problem. D:

• Sarah says:

Only encountered one. When I came to, after less than five seconds of sliding down it, the guy was literally dialling 999 on his phone. Never, ever again. (I’m sure there are ladies with equally spacious fannies who love the giant cocks – I’m just not one of them).

• Hancliff says:

Just wanted to say, you’re the best sex writer I’ve ever read.

*So* many writers don’t have a clue.

• Stephanie says:

You made my mouth water, GOTN!

• ahmed says:

so the thing is history part of urban legend is there I can get rated,?) pls..

• Girl on the net says:

Mate, it actually says in one of the headings, in massive letters “I’m not going to rate your dick”. The blogpost explains why.