Regular readers will know that I’m fascinated by sex tech, and equally enamoured of cool sex toys for penis owners. The dick, which has often been left out of sex toy innovation in the past, is suddenly getting a lot more attention, and one of my new site sponsors – MyHixel – has created a gadget for those who struggle with premature ejaculation, designed to help you explore and control when you come. Seeing as I don’t have a dick of my own to help me test this out, I am really keen to find someone who fits the profile of a MyHixel user, and wants to test out their shiny tech and write about it for me here.
Have a read through the following info, and if it sounds like something you’d like to try, apply to test MyHixel by following the instructions at the bottom of this post.
What is MyHixel?
According to a study carried out by the National Health and Social Life Survey (LNHES) 31% of men between 18 and 56 years of age suffer from premature ejaculation, and 85% of these men prefer to keep quiet about their problem. MyHixel have launched a solution in the form of the MyHixel device paired with an app which offers a gamified and personalised program designed to help you achieve climax control. MyHixel is a device designed to simulate real penetration, which is coupled with the app that you can play like a game. It’s designed by a team of sexologists, urologists and scientists with the aim of helping you to ‘train’ yourself to last longer before you come.
MyHixel has been through clinical trials, the latest of which – published here in the Journal of Sexual Medicine – found that the device helped subjects triple the duration of their sexual interactions. There is lots more info on the science and thinking behind this over on the MyHixel website.
They offer two different programs depending on what you need:
- For anyone: MYHIXEL TR includes MYHIXEL Play TR program + MYHIXEL I device – Ideal for solo or partner play. For those who want to enjoy an enhanced, longer-lasting experience. If you want next level pleasure, and would like to acquire specific motor skills that improve the quality of your sexual performance.
- For those who ejaculate within 3 minutes of a sexual interaction with penetration: MYHIXEL MED, includes Play MED program + MYHIXEL I device that also includes first online appointment with specialised professionals – the program is a cognitive behavioral treatment protocol that allows the control of ejaculation in a completely natural way.
Personally, I have known a fair few people who struggle with premature ejaculation – some who have always found early ejaculation to be a problem, and others who have experienced it on-and-off throughout their lives. There are many reasons for it, and these reasons will vary from person to person. It’s also not an issue solely limited to men – anyone who has a dick can experience ejaculation problems, and I’m really glad that MyHixel is opening up the discussion on this.
Want to try out MyHixel?
Usually my process with new sponsors involves running a competition so you can win one of their products, and using one myself so I can write a sexy story about it. But in this instance, seeing as I don’t have a dick, I won’t be able to write about it nearly as well as someone who fits the profile of a MyHixel user, and I’m really keen to publish a useful article rather than just one from my own (very limited) perspective.
So: I am really keen to find a guest blogger who has one and is willing to put the MyHixel device and app through its paces (MyHixel TR – explained above) and give a detailed and honest account of their experience. If you struggle with premature ejaculation, and you’re keen to help open up the discussion on this topic, as well as try out the MyHixel device and app, please apply below before May 1st 2020.
How do I apply?
First things first, check you fit all of the criteria below…
- You struggle with premature ejaculation (or are just interested in experimenting with delaying orgasm and climax control) and you’re comfortable discussing this in a blog post.
- You have looked at the MyHixel website (including the FAQs) and understand what is involved in testing out the device and app.
- You are happy for your name/address to be shared with the MyHixel team in order that they can send your device out to you.
- You are confident that you will be able to write an article about your use of the device and app. Please do not apply on the off-chance or just because you want a free sex toy, only apply if you are genuinely interested in writing the blog post afterwards.
- You must be based in the US, UK, Canada or Europe (for shipping the MyHixel toy out to you).
Next up, just drop me an email hellogirlonthenet [at] gmail [dotcom] with 200 words or so explaining why you’re the right person for the job – including links to other work or your own blog if you’d like to send some examples of your writing. Please also let me know which country you would need the toy sent to, and confirm that you are over 18. Use the subject line ‘MyHixel application’, and get in touch before 1st May 2020.
The chosen applicant will receive a MyHixel device, and will also receive £50 payment upon submission of a 1-2000 word blog post about your experience using the device (paid on receipt of the post). You can publish under your full name or a pseudonym if you prefer, linking to your own blog/social media or staying anon if that’s better for you.