On balls – what do you do with them when you’re giving a blow job?

What do you do with balls when you're giving a blow job?

Image by the awesome Stuart F Taylor

Gentlemen, a word. I know that you all have varying degrees of love for your bollocks. Some guys gain exceptional enjoyment from them, and will grab, stroke and jiggle them not just during masturbation but at any time of the day when they think no one’s looking. Other guys crack miserable jokes about them, embarrassed by the wrinkled and sexually unappealing nature of the scrotum and all that it contains.

But however you feel about them and whatever you know, bear in mind that if you’re having sex with a lady she knows even less. What I’m saying here is that I’d like you to tell me – in as much detail as your vocabulary will allow – what you would like me to do with your testicles.

My first ever blow job

The first time a boy was kind enough to let my drooling horny mouth anywhere near his dick, was an understandably tense one. For the record, I was squatting awkwardly next to a tree, trying my hardest to hold on to at least one of: my dignity, my balance, or his cock. I didn’t put a hand anywhere near his balls. I’d read and heard that guys usually like it if you play with their balls while you’re sucking them off, but actually grabbing them seemed a bit advanced – like taking an A-level before you’d sat a GCSE. I barely knew how hard to suck, let alone how much pressure to put on the most pressure-sensitive part of his body.

Older me has discovered a few different things that some guys like having done to their balls.

Gentle testicular fondling

You know what I mean – the kind of simple manipulation that you might use to move Chinese worry balls, for instance. Hardly any pressure, gently running the balls around in your palm through the scrotum until he either says ‘mmm’ or ‘oh no, that doesn’t really do it for me.’

Stroking

If the above doesn’t do it, perhaps stroking will. The key difference here is that you’re focusing on the scrotum rather than the balls themselves. Delicate touches on the outside of the scrotal sack. I’m sorry for getting into such explicit detail, but if your Grandma is reading this over your shoulder, it might be best to close the browser window now.

Licking/sucking

Pretty much the same as both of the above, but done with the mouth. Fun though this is for me (not only do I have a large mouth, I am also keen to rise to the challenge of getting both in at once. You can practise this at home with a couple of Cadbury’s Creme Eggs), there are a few gentlemen for whom this is either unnecessary or actively unpleasant.

Tying shoelaces around them until they throb with sexual agony

I’ve mentioned this before in my boywanking post, but this is one of the few things I’ve tried that has elicited a genuinely orgasmic reaction.

Squeezing them a bit too hard

Not hard enough that his chances of having children are hindered, but hard enough that he makes one of those delightfully angry-pained faces, and begs you to let him come. Unfortunately, as with the previous entry, it’s clearly a niche and specialist taste, and one which requires active discussion beforehand. If you surprise a man by squeezing his bollocks, don’t be surprised if he calls the police.

Stamping on them in stilettos

No one has ever asked me to do this, but I hear that – like animated gifs and Gangnam Style – there are plenty of people I’ve never met who think it is amazing.

So there you go. An almost (but perhaps not quite) exhaustive list of things that some guys like having done to their bollocks. But here’s the problem: I don’t have bollocks. I therefore have absolutely no idea how any of this feels. So I don’t think I’m unreasonable when I ask you for some guidance.

Although you might moan with pleasure when I take the head of your dick into my mouth, or give a satisfying grunt when I shove something solid and prostate-stimulating up your arse, very rarely has a guy moaned or sighed or given me a high-five when I’ve done anything in particular to his nads. I’m not saying I need a high-five, of course, but what I am saying is that I need some hints. A gentle hand over mine showing how firmly you’d like me to squeeze, a short description of something you do to yourself that feels nice, the odd moan of ‘that’s it’ when I’m doing something that isn’t actively annoying.

I can be giving you the time of your life and it doesn’t matter a jot if you’re lying there enjoying it silently. Your cock tells me when I’m doing good things to it – by twitching, throbbing, growing harder, or squirting spunk against the back of my throat. But your testicles don’t speak the language of love quite so loudly. If there’s no obvious reaction from you then I’ll just end up lying there with half a scrotum in my mouth, holding a questioning thumbs-up in the hope that you’ll give me a hint.

Please don’t be shy, boys. I need that hint when I’m giving a blow job. I need that thumbs up. And just as you need me to cry ‘oh fuck that’s amazing’ when you hit the sweet spot, I need you to tell me what the fuck to do with your balls.

27 Comments

• Spam286 says:

Ed Balls

• Ed balls?

Great post, as always!

• Sam says:

I JUST GOT IT

EDucation on BALLS

• Phil says:

On balls… I have one of these somewhere that hasn’t seen any action since I lost the allen key for it:

It’s just a ring that fits around the top of the balls and well, it’s just heavy. Feels weird, amazing to shag with it on because when the balls tighten up this thing completely changes how it all feels.

You can use it as a long-term ball stretching thing, but personally I think short term shagging & wanking use is way more fun.

• Girl on the net says:

Ah, am sorry rachel and M – pipped to the post. But I will be sure to run other spurious Twix-related competitions in the future =)

And thank you rachel – glad you liked it!

• ExhibitA says:

Ah, a subject about which I have strong feelings! As far as I’m concerned, this is one where all those ‘how to give the perfect blowjob’ articles in Cosmo/More/etc have done both men and women a gross disservice. My balls are sensitive, they’re easily-harmed, and if you try to take them in your mouth and make popping noises, or to give them a ‘sensual’ squeeze/yank, I will look at you in the sort of way that only a Cosmo ‘sexpert’ could conceivably interpret as anything other than murderous. Yes, it hurts; no, it’s not sexy; and if you want to keep hold of that ‘access all areas’ backstage pass, please please don’t do it again.

THAT SAID: shoelaces, yes; ditto those combo cock/ball-rings, or various other improvised devices that loop round/over/between my balls, without actually applying the sort of direct pressure that makes me want to cry. And yes to stroking or licking, though if I’m honest I’d rather you did those things to my cock instead (and sometimes that’s the point).

In short, you’re right to flag this up as an area where communication is key: one man’s ‘fingers-down-the-chalkboard-detumescence’ is another man’s ‘heaven-and-back’, I suppose. From my point-of-view though, my balls are the ultimate red herring: kiss my neck, stroke my back, scratch my chest, and finger my arse, but if you want to keep the production going, make sure no testicles are harmed in the making of it.

• Appleboy says:

How big are your stilettos?

• Mof says:

This is all pretty good. I’d add that there’s enough of us who like what can only be described as having the scrotum tugged at. You can be pretty rough with it.

Someone once almost fingered the base of my dick through my balls which was pretty cool too.

Then, there’s all manner of lotions and such to stimulate that whole area.

• VealMealDeal says:

Ed Balls

• C.B.B says:

I’m probably quite boring when it comes to my balls. They are VERY sensitive to pain. (and not in a good way) I do like the feel a fingernails gently stroking them. (not in a scratching itchy balls kind of way, although that’s pleasurable too, or we wouldn’t do it so often) Just running your fingernails down my cock, across the balls, then underneath and along the perineum. And if you want to put a finger in my arse too, that’s even better.
    My balls are very sensitive to temperature too, so anything that feels warm is good. Warm hands cupping them, warm breath and lips kissing them, and warm tongue licking them.

• Kitty says:

I think you’ve already worked out the most important point, which is “different strokes (hur hur) for different folks.”

I’d perhaps suggest that as a general rule of thumb, ‘don’t sweat it’ might serve you well. For me, the whole area is “nice”; if you asked me if I’d like you to play with my balls I’d answer “hell yeah,” but I’m never going to get off on it, it’s just nice.

In my head, I imagine the scrotum is equivalent to your outer labia in terms of sensation, though how accurate that is I don’t know as (obviously) I don’t have a pussy. Mapping girl bits to boy bits helps me work out what to do cos then I can think “how would that feel to me?” (as a starting point anyway).

• MD says:

I’m with CBB – just a gentle stroke will do though that will still make me a bit nervous unless ground rules have been established and I know where you’re going with it.

Put simply, they are amazingly sensitive – but not in a good way. And the problem with that – speaking as someone for whom pain is generally to be avoided – is that apart from very gentle fondling, anything else is a turn-off.

Sorry.

• P says:

A nice cold pair of hands, one around the balls and one base of the cock. Maybe an ice cube in the mouth just teasing the head of the cock. No hard squeezing or pulling, what ever you do if your doing it right you will see them lift and twitch just like a cock moves as its being teased.
    Try getting the man to stand legs apart so balls free to move, run a soft hand up his inner thigh and maybe just touch the scrotum randomly every now and then see if you can make them twitch :)

• Hyacinth says:

I’m actually an enormous fan of balls. I love their weird, alien sac and the “worry-ball” feel in my hands (and mouth, if I’m lucky enough).

I know I’m in the minority. I’m just kinda obsessed with the male body.

• N. Likes says:

I thought I had commented days ago, but, evidently, not so much.

Thank you for this.

I’m one of those guys who wants his balls approached VERY gently, and then, only held, or maybe tickled. NO pressure, NO squeezing, NO sucking. If you do any of those things, I’m liable to punch you. Seriously.

Who the fuck told women that they should do those things without clearing it with us first?

• I stay away from the shoelaces … but I have one hell of a time with ribbon. Amazing what you can do with ribbon :) Mind you, only one of my partners like that. Hooray for communication – the rest (those with bollocks, that is) prefer that I stick to licking and mouthing and whatnot.

xx Dee

• Ash says:

I can’t attest to how it feel EXACTLY as I am without a pair of my own, though I do get to play with my boyfriend’s quite often and he LOVES it when I play with his boys. I run my fingernails around them. Massage. Squeeze. Suck. Gently nibble. He goes crazy when I take one in my mouth and suck on it a little roughly while stroking his cock up and down.

Apparently some of the men above have quite sensitive balls and don’t like them to be touched much. I can’t say my boys balls are any less sensitive but he does like them to be played with: lying on the bed, sitting on the couch, under the table at a restaurant, etc. Any time I have the opportunity to touch his balls, I do.

• riz says:

My ex used to play with my balls while riding me…for some reason it would drive me mad, they were so sensitive. It was a beautiful thing.

• Anonymous says:

*Puts my Domme hat on* : Slapping and pulling them, ditto for his cock, then watch how hard he gets. yum

(precaution: start soft with new boys or be prepared for a kick in the face)

• Rosemary says:

I’ve handled quite a few testicles (I love that word!) in my 29 years and generally don’t find them to be as delicate as guys would have us think. Yes, I know we can bring you to your knees in agony with a hard blow or render you helpless with pain with a firm squeeze (very empowering!…every girl should try it once!), but gentle to moderately firm handling is not usually painful for him. In fact, if you need him to cum and he’s having trouble finishing a fairly hard squeeze will normally get him there. Guys seem to be prepared to suffer achy balls after an orgasm if it means they don’t have to suffer blue balls if they don’t cum

• kre8tor says:

There are a lot of guys that like things a little rougher on their balls than most. Not the extreme stuff. I am 60+ and a short while ago during a sex party a woman carefully garbed my balls and slowly pulled down away from my body as she was sucking my cock. I was not sure what she was doing ans got scared. The longer she sucked the harder she pulled and I got to be ok with it. When I came she pulled as hard as she could and by now my balls were aching. I shot more than ever and she let go slowly. She did this every time she was with us that weekend. I had slightly sore balls all the next day and it made me recall everything we all did together. Since then I have had the wife do it but she is like the original writer some what fearful. Let me tell you if anyone actually hurt the berries I have told them and they let off but I do like it and I never would have thought I would. So…each person can have many varied and even new thing they like sexually so go for those that do not bother you. Just help each other enjoy the fun!

• Sarah says:

Okay, so never do anything unsolicited to balls but…

I discovered early on that balls have to be pulled up into the body in order for a guy to come, so applying very very gentle downward pressure to them as your hand / mouth is sliding up the cock, then releasing as you go down, repeatedly, works very well on every guy I’ve tried it on. The pressure permitted varies on course.

Nails gently tracing over the scrotum, especially when slippery and warm, is also always a hit :)